- - Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L
- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Falls below the knee, designed to be worn at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer’s size 2
Sacai's Chitose Abe is famed for her cutting-edge hybrid designs - for Spring '17 they are inspired by Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and British tailor Tommy Nutter. Worn on the runway, this skirt is cut from accordion-pleated poplin and spliced with striped silk-organza ruffles that flutter as you move. The drawstring twill panel adds structure and definition at the waist.
Lee Sweater, Acne Studios Biker jacket, Kara Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Black poplin, black, red and off-white silk-organza
- - Concealed button and snap fastenings at front
- - 65% polyester, 35% cotton; trim1: 100% cotton; trim2: 100% silk; trim3: 100% cupro
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Japan
Ruffled silk organza-trimmed pleated poplin skirt 855916